Senior Agile Learning Specialist
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by QA Ltd
Agile Learning Consultant
At QA we are investing in growing our Agile learning capability. It's an exciting time to be part of the Agile Team as we invest heavily in the development of our delivery capabilities including our platforms, products and our people.
We have a great team of world class Agile learning specialists who are passionate about customer service and personal development. We are looking for people who have outstanding core team values, understanding that our diversity makes us stronger, that we will win as a team and that we make a real difference to our learners.
Your technical skills need to include Scrum Master, Agile Coaching and SAFe experience. If you are able to deliver courses in BCS Agile Foundation and / or the ICAgile product suite then that would be a real bonus!
You key focus will be working with our clients to support them in their agile transformation programmes. You will meet with our clients to understand their pain points in adopting agile ways of working, help them to clarify and understand an approach to educating their workforce and then go on to design and deliver an inspiring learning programme that supports their journey. You will be fully supported by our instructional design team to create exciting learning assets such as digital learning, films, apps and podcasts. It's an exciting role for anyone who is passionate about agile ways of working and helping others to adopt them. Learning is just the beginning...
To deliver standard or customised professional learning (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to learners at all levels
- Be a positive ambassador for QA
- Deliver learning and contribute knowledge in specialist areas
- Contribute to business success by driving the completion of learner evaluations and identifying and referring opportunities for improvement
· Demonstrates a good knowledge of developments in Agile methods and relevant curriculum areas and maintain knowledge and best practice in subject area
· A minimum of 2 years' Agile training experience
· Demonstrates a good knowledge of pedagogical approaches and maintains knowledge
· Knows how to plan lessons to ensure that learners learn
· Demonstrates a range of teaching, assessment and feedback methods used to support learning and achievement
· Holds a recognised industry qualification or willing to complete professional certifications as appropriate
· Is aware of their need for continuing professional development (CPD)
· Has a secure knowledge of Health and Safety and plans to raise awareness
· Awareness of GDPR, copyright and intellectual capital (IP) requirements
· Awareness of GDPR, data literacy, equality and diversity
What we can give you:
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35 - £35 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual