IT Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
- 2nd Line IT Support Analyst
- Lausanne, Switzerland
- Up to 85,000 CHF per year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Healthcare, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years appropriate IT background and experience
- Understanding and experience of operating in an ITIL environment
- Excellent understanding of ITIL processes: Incident, Event, Service Request and Change
- Appropriate customer facing/user support experience - Level 1
- Demonstrable experience in supporting Windows OS technologies (Win7 & Win10), Microsoft Office 2 and Office 365, SCCM Client
- Hardware and peripheral support
- Experience in use of JIRA as an ITSM tool
- Admin experience of Lotus Notes
- Responsible for escalation from Service Desk
- Identify specific nature of user difficulties and provide specific and effective response to solutions
- Responsible for level 1 support across a Windows 7/10 environment along with hardware break fix support for PC's laptops and other end user devices.
My client are a managed service provider currently looking to hire a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst. You must be able to provide a proactive and reactive technical support service to achieve customer satisfaction as required across the customer environment. In this role, you will work as part of an established team to manage and facilitate the resolution of technical issues in a timely and effective manner, ensuring minimum business impact in accordance with KPIs and SLAs.
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as an IT Support Analyst based out of client's offices in Lausanne, Switzerland; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.