Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Oliver James Associates
About the Job
Are you keen on learning about our customers and helping them to get their jobs done- We are looking for an UX Designer with strong skills in concept and research, who shapes together with us a product, which makes sure that our community is proud of being part of, by attracting those that share our appreciation for the natural and cultural surroundings, as well as social responsibility. And which makes sure that every guest's holiday starts long before the check-in date.
- As a UX/UI designer you envision a digital experience that makes people feel like holiday and brings that vision to life in a way that inspires them for their next holidays
- You'll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people -from the first-time user to the "digital native"
- You know when to use which design methods and tools to create concepts and develop solutions in an iterative process
- You work closely in an agile environment and interact with product managers and developers as well as with our customers
- You like to understand the underlying customer problem and you make sure that your solution solves the problem in the right way by integrating UX research into your workflow
- Trained in the field of HCI (Human Computer Interaction), interaction design or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a UX Designer for digital products
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum) and practical experience in cross-functional teams
- Learning is continuous to you. You are curious and have an affinity for fields that touch your own area of expertise like UX writing, UX research, Product Development, Programming
- Very good knowledge of English
- Even better if German is a language you also speak