Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
- The role of the solution architect is to develop and shape the overall application architecture strategy for business applications. The Solution Architect will work across all IT and with key business stakeholders to develop and design IT application solutions that help drive and deliver the IT and business strategy, with a primary focus on the underlying technical system design, rather than business process.
- Develops an application architecture strategy and roadmap that is fit for purpose by aligning to business and IT strategy.
- Documents and promotes the application architecture strategy and roadmap across IT delivery teams and wider IT including the as-is and to-be application architecture.
- Ensure application architecture strategy are developed to industry best practise.
- Support product delivery teams (Tribes) in identifying and developing technical solutions that address technical and business problems.
- Provides technical SME advice and steering to the wider business.
- Tracks, assess and escalates application technology opportunities that may benefit/drive ERS business strategy.
- Works in partnership with internal and external business stakeholders to ensure vendor applications integrate with technology solutions and strategies seamlessly.
KEY DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven experience in application architecture design and implementation for medium and large enterprises, or;
- Proven experience in technical IT development and IT management.
- Broad understanding of modern technology platforms and solutions including Java, .NET and Microservice Architecture.
- Previous exposure to a DevOps delivery culture including CICD and Kubernetes/OpenShift containerisation orchestration.
- Have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
- Build and maintain good customer/supplier relationships.
- Understand, develop and work within a governance framework
In return you will receive a salary of c£60,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment (including free parking!).
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £90k Annual
£100k - £100k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£80k - £110k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual