Production Test Planning Sub-Project Manager
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Sub-Project Manager in Test Planning within an Industrial Production Environment. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Play a key role within interdisciplinary development projects in relation to test planning.
- Develop efficient & effective modern test & measurement methods in cooperation with various areas such as technology & production for incoming goods inspections, IPC inspections & final inspections in a production environment.
- Analyze, develop & specify test & measurement processes.
- Create necessary specifications & assess functional specifications.
- Participate in & co-determine the selection, procurement & qualification of test & measuring equipment.
- Develop & introduce test & measurement methods.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar function in an industrial environment.
- Strong expertise in the fields of Measurement & Testing technology & the qualification of Test & Measuring equipment.
- Skilled & experienced in Project or Sub-Project Management.
- Good knowledge in the area of assembly technology.
- Completed relevant Engineering University Degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Process or Electrical Engineering.
- Self-driven & both customer & solution-oriented.
- Fluent in English & a very good command of German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.