Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Mentmore Recruitment
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Network Engineer for our client, a global organisation who are undertaking a large-scale digital transformation program. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Network Engineer with extensive experience in network automation, AWS and networking protocols, routing, and switching (Aruba HP).
- Responsible for maintaining network infrastructure across the globe.
- Support on design and maintenance of all Networking components (routing, switching, Firewalls, wireless)
- Install, configure, and support large-scale production and network infrastructure including Switches, Firewalls, load balancers, and other network equipment.
- Working with MPLS and SDWAN technologies
- Network Automation and AWS, PowerShell, and Bash
- Troubleshoot a full range of network-related issues across all disciplines.
- Design and implement the network strategy for migration of on-prem infrastructure and applications to a cloud provider.
- Networking protocols, routing, and switching (Aruba HP)
- Core network and security principles (Firewall, ClearPass NAC,)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good senior-level stakeholder management soft skills and competencies
- 5+ years' experience as a NOC, Network Engineering, or Network Support Roles.
- Excellent working knowledge of Wan Technologies, Switching, and Wireless
- Significant knowledge with one of; Network Automation OR AWS
- Excellent experiences with MPLS and SDWAN technologies
- BSc Computer Science or similar discipline
- CCNP/JNCIP certified or relevant experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27.1k - £31.6k Annual