WAF F5 (ASM) Engineer
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as a F5 Engineer is to be responsible for the Web Application Firewall. The WAF engineer is responsible for F5 administration including ASM/LTM but more specific to Application Security Manager (ASM).
Other duties include;
- Engineering activities on F5 LTM and ASM
- Automation of day to day activities
- Coordination and rollout of signature updates
- Investigation of events blocked on ASM
- Update caching and compression
- IRules administration
- Python Scripting
This is an English speaking environment however candidates who can speak French or Dutch will be highly desired. Working for team and acting a Web Security Specialist to design and deliver and support integration between operating systems and business applications.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €620 Daily