Regional Operations Manager
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Regional Operations Manager ICRO vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years' experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Heath Authorities
- Strong understanding of Quality Management, GCP, GVP and Risk Management processes as well as main Health Authorities standards and ICH regulations and guidelines
- Ability to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems and data along with interpret business requirements including metric definition, analytical, planning and executional skills
- Well-versed with implementing and deploying projects and changes in an organization
- Bachelor's Degree, MSc or PhD in an appropriate scientific discipline, quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process, or degree from an accredited college or university
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Monitoring medical governance and business analyst including as needed along with conducting ad-hoc reporting requests for management or stakeholders and root cause or trend analysis
- Supporting Oncology Global Medical Affairs and broader Oncology Medical Affairs (OMA) on the monitoring and following-up of actions based on data from OMA View for Medical Affair activities
- Defining business requirements on new reporting requirements as well as working with implementation team on the implementation
- Managing the health check process including process design updates and training
- Coordinating the training, testing and rollout of the reporting solutions
- Coaching, developing and assisting OMA team in use of monitoring tools
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.