Application Developer-Front Arena (w/m)
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Developer/Front Arena vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Several years of experience as an Application Developer in Trading, including 3+ years of practice with Front Arena (AEL/ACM/ADFL/ACM.NET)
- Familiarity with the issuance of structured products, especially equity, FX knowledge is desirable
- Ability to provide high-quality solutions including implementation and documentation
- Extensive working experience with Python for Scripting and Object Oriented development, additional knowhow of JSON, MongoDB, Subversion and C#/.Net Applications is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent professional training
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, Basic German
- Supporting a specialised IT Team with the delivery of customised applications
- Developing and improving existing applications for the pricing regarding issuance and settlement of structured products and OTC options
- Delivering development within the FIS Front Arena trading system for structured products
- Providing guidance and support for in-house solutions
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.