DevOps Consultant - Chef Implementation (Outside IR35)
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Appsbroker Ltd
Appsbroker is a GCP Consultancy.
Our project is with a financial services organisation, working on a Chef implementation phase, integrating tools like InSpec for GCP into the environment.
Engagement has been assessed to be Outside IR35 with a 3 month engagement period.
Skills we definitely need for this contract...
- Immediate availability/1 week notice
- Platform and/or DevOps engineering experience on GCP (Ideally) or Public Cloud
- Chef SME, inside out knowledge and using tools like InSpec
- Participation in video meeting with project teams, made up of cross functional resources
- Experience delivering on-prem to GCP migration
- GCP Certifications (preferred, but hands on experience on GCP is essential)
Experience with any of the following;
- Containers, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Terraform/Cloud formation
- Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Estate and Patch management
- Coding/Programming experience, ideally with Python
Appsbroker is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Remote - Home based