2 x IT Support Desk Technician (Partial WFH) - Immediate Start
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Nova Technology Management
Nova provides superior IT support services to the Financial Services industry. We pride ourselves on putting exceptional client experience at the forefront of everything we do.
Our Company was founded by people with a real passion for delivering an outstanding client experience when providing IT support services to other businesses.
Our ethos is true partnership with our clients to provide technology support at all levels within their business; meaning we cover all bases acting as their IT support team to IT Director, allowing them to focus on what they do best.
We are currently looking for 2 x IT Support Desk Technicians to work as part of a busy Support team in central Bristol. The role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm, with an additional on-call (may or may not be contacted by clients) element one week in every three, covering 7:30am to 8:30am and 5:30pm to 7:30pm. The job will involve supporting and managing the IT services of multiple clients to ensure that all client employees can work effectively.
Nova has a flexible work from home policy that can be utilised once the initial training has been completed.
Nova will provide all equipment required to work from the office and home, such as a laptop, monitors, peripherals and cables.
- Being the first point of contact for incoming tickets via the main support phone line or email.
- Log new and update existing tickets in our online support desk ticketing system based on the incoming calls & emails.
- Assigning tickets the correct severity depending on their scope and impact.
- Liaising with clients to resolve issues and respond to requests within pre-defined time-scales, as per their Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Effective management of your ticket queue to meet pre-defined KPI's and SLAs.
- Escalating tickets to senior colleagues when required.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through all mediums.
- Being on-call from 7:30am to 8:30am and 5:30pm to 7:30pm one week in every three once full training is completed.
- Other tasks as required by the business.