Senior Solution/Enterprise Architects - UK wide - £50-120k
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Trinity IT Consulting
Senior Solution/Enterprise Architects - Consulting, home-based roles.
My exclusive client is a renowned SME consulting firm, specialising exclusively in IT Architecture/Strategy, Business Change and Data Engineering for a blue chip UK client base. Their core proposition is helping organisations to maximise the value from their change and technology investments by helping them define, design, implement and resource best practice across their digital transformations.
Due to consistent, significant growth,(including 30% growth during 2020), we are now seeking to expand the architecture capability and to hire a number of high calibre Senior Solution/Enterprise Architects to drive the digital transformation projects/programmes - you would work as a Solution or Enterprise Architect Dependent on level, or a Domain specialist in specific areas (eg. Cloud, Data, Digital).
Working across the stakeholder piece from CxO level to programme management/delivery teams, the successful candidates will play a key role in delivering architecture led solutions and strategies to clients, facilitating and driving the alignment of strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding all layers of the Solutions: Business, Information, Application and Technology. The right candidates will be acting as a trusted advisor and/or subject matter expert to clients and internal teams as you realise business outcomes by leveraging architecture and technology.
Other key responsibilities:
- Driving the architecture direction and strategy; definition and delivery of technical aspects of projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation.
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks.
- Assist clients in understanding the benefits of a properly architected IT solution and the approaches and methods involved.
- Taking end to end responsibility for the architecture definition and realisation through the project delivery life cycle.
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures/strategies for a proposal; attending client meetings.
In order to apply for the role we are looking for the following experience:
- Degree qualified
- Proven track record in the design and delivery of a variety of Enterprise or Solution Architectures, comfortable across the entire technology stack
- Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and build rapport with key stakeholders; exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities - ability to initiate discussion and influence outcomes.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Experience delivering solutions in a DevOps environment, demonstrating a good working knowledge of DevOps technologies; delivering solutions using Agile methodology, tooling and processes
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expert in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture (this could be as a general solution architect working across several architecture silos, or more of an SME/bias towards Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP), Data, Digital or Integration.
We are looking for people at a variety of different grades - from 1-2 years experience to those with 10-15 years and everything inbetween. A management consulting/system integrator/tech services background is preferred, but we will consider people from an end-user environment in the right circumstances.
Roles are based from home, with occasional travel to client sites (which will be local to you wherever possible, also expensed from home). Market-leading remuneration packages, high bonuses and excellent benefits and prospects. Fully expensed training programme. Completely different work/life balance and culture to the usual consulting firms and a one-off opportunity to join a Gartner-recognised Architecture specialist firm - please send me your CV for further information and a confidential discussion.