Treasury Operations Specialist FIS QUANTUM
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
FIS Quantum Expert vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 7+ years pf professional experience as an FIS Quantum Expert and also in design, configuration and support of core Treasury processes within FIS Quantum
- Solid knowledge in integration with SAP accounting, in-house bank or payment factory and in IT architecture and technology standards
- Proven expertise in business analysis and system design, as well as experienced in finance especially Treasury business processes
- Well-versed with In- and outbound integration within FIS suite and with third party systems plus experience with FIS application, SAP FI/CO and TCM including SWIFT skills would be beneficial
- University degree in computer science or in a related discipline is preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Conceptualizing IT solution design and coordinating its implementation
- Participating in large scale Quantum implementation and upgrading projects as well as creating reports within Quantum Analytics/Crystal
- Documenting and testing Projects while reporting solutions with Treasury Management systems in addition to configuring and developing FIS Quantum
- Testing, training and deploying in order to enable innovation and automation of end-to-end Treasury processes and customer experience
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17161
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.