PlanView PPM support - initial 1-year +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client - SC desired
Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 1x "PlanView PPM support" consultant for STRASBOURG (100% on-site, when Covid restrictions been lifted, EU-nationals ONLY) to start ASAP (not before Sept-Oct) an initial 220 day contract (initial, +2x 1-years extensions possible, EU-agency-client).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-CONFIDENTIAL clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability ( initial1-year, where additional 2x220 = 660 w/days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date ASAP means in the August-September-October period.
Major efforts were dedicated to the deployment of a Project p ortfolio m a nagem ent (PPM) software called Planview Enterprise One. From September 2020, all staff and on - site contractors started reporting time on administrative, operational and project activities, with a compliance level reaching over 90 %. The software 's functionalities are also used to improve the monitoring of planning activities, the oversight of the Annual Work Programme, and proactive optimisation of human resource allocations.
- Provide functional support for the best effective and efficient use of the corporate tools like Planview PPM, MS Power BI
- Ensures relevant, accurate and regular progress reporting to support effective decision-making.
- Assistance with administration and configuration of PPM
- Experience in working with PMO support organisations
- Experience in working with what-if analysis and portfolio management solutions
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft applications including MS Project/Project Server, MS Sharepoint, MS SQL Server, MS Excel and MS Visio
- IT Performance management/Metrics expertise
- In-depth Knowledge of Project/Programme management and implementation of project tools
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools within project oriented environment
- Experience working with GDPR and ISMS
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.