Posted on Jul 20, 2021 by Propeller Studios
Job Description Summary
Propeller Studios Ltd is a successful and growing cloud-based SaaS IT software business, based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Our applications are used by many UK companies for the purpose of business operations and tender management. Technical support and customer services are a vital element of our service offering and we are looking to recruit an Implementation Manager to join our customer services team.
The successful candidate will have very good IT skills. These will include an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software and in particular Excel. Although not vital, a background in the construction industry and in-depth knowledge of how it operates would be a differentiator in the selection process.
- Manage implementations with new clients and undertake regular visit to their premises to provide training through an in depth and comprehensive knowledge of how it works, what it is meant to achieve and how best to deploy the application.
- Provide support and assistance to our clients who use our applications.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing technical support of our products via the telephone;
- Reviewing and consolidating client data for the purpose of populating the system for first use;
- Implementing the product with new clients at their place of work;
- Working closely with the Operations Director to manage the schedule of implementations;
- Full time position.
£35,000 annual bonus of up to 10% of salary, 23 days paid holiday in addition to bank holidays and pension scheme.
Must have qualification
- At least 2 A levels, preferably in computing or science related subjects
- Experience of working in a technical support role within a Saas business;
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel
- Relevant qualifications in the use of Microsoft Office or similar software applications
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- A desire to learn new skills
- Desirable qualification
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- A degree in an IT related subject;
- Construction Industry Experience
References must be provided.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £55k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual