Java Developer Role - Forex Fintech
Posted on Jul 19, 2021 by InSource Works
Java Developer/Lead Java Developer Role - Growing Forex Fintech - High Impact Role & Near Greenfield Tech
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our Tech team. You will be responsible for architecting and building the next generation of our microservice based Back End platform. This is a lead role within our team of four: you will grow and nurture the team that will spearhead our Open Banking Initiative.
We are a a fast growing, publicly listed fintech in the international payments space. We're on a mission to reimagine the treasury and accounting workflow of businesses through our flagship product - bringing Open Banking, third party platforms and online multi-currency accounts together to provide finance teams with a 360 degree view of their business risk.
Our technology stack
- Language - Java EE/Jakarta + Microprofile (esp EJB3, CDI, JPA, JAX-WS)
- APIs - JSON API, FIX, Open Banking Initiative, OAuth2
- Persistence - PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Architecture - Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
- Infrastructure - AWS, Elasticache, Kibana
Nice to have
- A financial services background - We'd be happy to give you time to learn more about our industry if needed.
- Part start-up, part established business: We offer the best of both worlds. We aim for the hallmarks of great start-up culture - creative problem solving, agile culture, open communication and empowered individuals. At the same time, we're well funded, publicly listed and with an experienced management team at the helm.
- Flexible working: We balance the advantages of remote working with collaboration time in person at our workspace. The number of on-site days per week expected from employees varies from team to team, based on team-level needs and dynamics, alongside personal working style.
- Training and development: We encourage self-improvement, and welcome business cases for tutorials, conferences, online courses or real-life courses you wish to attend. We will always do our best to support your learning and development.
Location: Bank Station
Work/Office Split: 2 days onsite and 3 days offsite