AWS Cloud Engineer
Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
AWS Cloud Engineer - Permanent - Up to €110,000 base salary (based on experience)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Empiric's client is a dynamic FinTech with a mission of combatting financial crime through its cutting-edge transaction monitoring technology, therefore decreasing fraud, the funding of terrorism, and other illegal financial activity.
This organization was set up by some of the largest financial institutions in the Netherlands, allowing you the unique balance of working in an innovative, fast-paced environment of a start-up whilst having the stability of an enterprise company.
- Designing, managing, and hardening an entire AWS cloud-native environment
- Deploying, configuring, and scaling AWS services
- Implementation of security capabilities and ensuring the highest possible level of security 24/7
- Utilizing IaC with Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- In-depth experience with AWS and its related services such as EKS, RDS, Redshift, EC2, Glue, etc.
- Experienced working in a cutting-edge technology company with high performant teams in a cloud environment.
- A passion for working for value-driven companies that aren't just purely commercially motivated
- An eagerness to go the extra mile in your free time to get immersed within the tech space, for example, any certifications, attendance at tech conferences, and so on are highly beneficial.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Base salary of up to €110,000 (dependant on experience)
- 13th month
- 8% Holiday allowance
- 27 holidays
- Pension plan
- Budget for working from home equipment (based on declarations)
Interested? Please contact Alfie Lampe, Consultant - Empiric for an informal discussion - (see below), Tel: (see below)
Empiric Solutions Empiric is a dynamic technology and transformation recruitment agency specializing in data, digital, cloud, and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals globally.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.