Ruby Developer - REMOTE - 3-month initial - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Ruby Developer" to start ASAP an 3-months initial contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Competitive rate required.
TASKS & SKILLS
The consultant must have a minimum of 6 years of enterprise development experience, of which two years of experience will be with the Ruby on Rails Development Framework using Behaviour/Test Driven Development methodology. The consultant must have a solid and proven experience in Front End/UX development.
The consultant must have built APIs for Ruby on Rails applications.
Participation in open source projects is desirable.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience in web development.
- Experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Good knowledge of enterprise patterns, Object Oriented Design patterns and programming techniques
- Good knowledge of Ruby language and Ruby on Rails web development framework
- Knowledge of major Agile Project Management techniques (Scrums, XP, etc.)
- Knowledge of GIT versioning systems
- Proven track record in the following technologies:
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Linux, Window
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.