Global Project Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by ITech Consult
Global Project Manager (m/w/d) - healthcare industry/project management/ Planisware/risk management
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Global Project Manager (m/w/d).
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd is one of the world's leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors' offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostic's main sites. Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roche Diagnostics Solutions (RDS) provide integrated solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, coagulation, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, neurology, oncology and women's health.
In Project & Portfolio Management of the Core Lab within RDS, we are seeking a Global Project Manager (PM) for the Personalized Health Care (PHC) Team in PHC Lifecycle Team.
As a key member in project teams, you will act as a Project Manager responsible for the planning, monitoring and execution of projects to develop companion Diagnostic Laboratory Assays. The holder of this position will work at the interface to external Pharma partners as well as internally between multiple disciplines, and is helping the teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed with the relevant governance bodies. In close collaboration with the Project Leader, the Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of best practices and provides project/portfolio related information.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange.
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans.
- Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
- Coordinating the project core team and the joint Pharma/Dia team.
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed.
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews.
- Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking
- Minimum 5 years as Project Manager or Leader in the healthcare industry (pharma or Medical Devices) - - Experience leading international cross functional team
- Scientific education: Minimum Master in Life Sciences (biology, medicine, chemical)
- Proficiency in using project management information systems including Microsoft Project and/or Planisware.
- Experience in leading projects with external funding.
- Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management and crossfunctional project responsibility.
- Strong stakeholder management capability within a highly complex, global environment.
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems.
- Self-confidence to take decisions.
- Engaging and convincing personality for team building and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English are required.
- Ability and willingness to travel approx. 15%
Nice to Haves:
- Scrum Master Certification
- Project Management Certification
Reference no: 920489SKN
Role: Global Project Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 16.08.2021
Duration: 12 months contract with extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.