Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Excited to make a change and help with challanging mirgation from Cloudera operations to Azure?
At the position of Infrastrtucture Devops Engineer you will experiment with new tools and applications that help in the production of data science solutions. For example, with the help of Azure Machine Learning capabilities you will help DevOps team to enable data scientists to solve complex problems and deliver analysis products. However, main goal is to move Cloudera operations to Azure at the leading Dutch financial company.
Main responosibilties will be:
* You contribute to the management and improvement of our Advanced Analytics Platform.
* You play a central role in the migration of our platform to the Cloud.
* Improving operational processes through further automation.
* And strengthen the team by proactively proposing system and process improvements.
Minimun skill-set requirenments:
* A completed bachelor or master degree in Computer Science or similar;
* Knowledge of Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Groups, Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Synapse, Azure Machine Learning and DataBricks
* You are a generalist with regard to infrastructure engineering: you are good with Linux, you have experience with virtualization and understand the different concepts such as Scripting, networking, routing, Firewalling and various storage solutions, both on-premise and on the Azure Cloud;
* Pre: knowledge of Cloudera
* Security, authentication and authorization (oAuth/LDAP/Kerberos) experience;
* Knowledge of container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes within Azure environemnt;
* Knowledge of Python, Terraform or Ansible is an advantage;
* Workig proficiency in English language