Cloud Engineer (IoT)
Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Cloud Engineer (IoT). This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Hold joint responsibility for the architecture & the agile maintenance & further development of an IIoT platform & an associated API.
- Actively participate in the agile maintenance & further development of IIoT services in the form of web & mobile applications.
- Ensure 100% test coverage, ie efficiently make improvements & eliminate errors.
- Monitor operations for customers including IIoT platform & associated services (DevOps).
- Collaborate in the exchange of knowledge within the team to ensure the sustainable fulfillment of tasks.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Cloud Engineer including experience in Cloud Software Architectures.
- Experience Mobile App Development (Native, React Native) & WEB APIs (REST).
- Experienced in handling modern Web Applications & associated technologies (HTML5, CSS3).
- Good experience with Agile process models.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Similar.
- An agile attitude with a high affinity for business issues & models.
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skills & very good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.