Performance Marketing Manager - Digital Agency
Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by SOMO Agency
Do you get a kick out of delivering digital advertising campaigns that move the needle? Do you enjoy working across a diverse range of brands where you can really make an impact? If so, please read on. We'd love to hear from you!
Hello. We are SOMO. A boutique digital marketing agency based in London and Sydney who love what we do and take pride in our work. We're on the lookout for an energetic Performance Marketing Manager to join our new U.K. team. This is an exciting opportunity to be there at the start of something. To make a difference and help build our international operation.
- You have 3 years+ experience in digital advertising and are looking to step up
- You want a role where you can make a difference and help build a new team
- You're an expert across the full Google Ads suite (Search, Display, Shopping, Youtube, Re-targeting, etc)
- You have strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre
- You're a big fan of data and can analyse findings to determine actionable insights
- You understand the customer acquisition funnel and know how to optimise at each stage
- You're a problem solver who can identify issues and relishes turning them around into positive results
- You think of clients as partners and strive to become that extra team member they just couldn't live without
- You get a kick from delivering outstanding results and are always on the lookout for the next improvement
- You like to act on initiative and be trusted to do so, while knowing your team is there to support you
- You're a strong communicator and take pride in knowing how to keep the right people informed at the right time both internally and externally
- You love to learn and to share your knowledge, keeping on top of the latest digital trends and technology for the next opportunity
- Be our in-house authority on all things SEM, sharing your knowledge with the team and applying best practice across a portfolio of accounts to make them fly
- Strategise, execute and optimise campaigns across Google and Bing's full suite of advertising and analytics tools
- You will have the opportunity to work across paid social campaigns and expand your skillset
- Analyse data to present actionable insights and performance reports to our partners and clients
- Project management across internal team members and external agencies, partners, contractors.
- Investigate new opportunities to expand our services across more platforms and technologies.
- Help build the new UK team and be a founding member of SOMO's international expansion
- As the team grows, motivate, manage and mentor junior campaign planners
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, developments and innovations in order to develop yourself and the team
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & remote working
- Ongoing paid training to help you become an outstanding digital marketer
- We're growing fast and you will have the opportunity to enhance your career as the business expands.
- An entrepreneurial environment where you will be challenged while having plenty of opportunities to contribute and grow
- The opportunity to work with a diverse range of brands
- Quarterly social events.
- A great team that you can learn from in an open and friendly environment - we enjoy coming to work and want you to as well.
We're a close knit team - more mates really - with over 50 years combined digital marketing experience. Our clients are based all over the world, mainly in the e-comm space across a range of verticals including hospitality, fashion, jewellery, beauty, homeware, auto, FMCG and education among others. Founded in Australia in 2018, our HQ is in Sydney and we've just opened a new operation in London to service our expanding UK client-base. We are growing rapidly thanks to a talented team and fantastic clients, for whom we produce some awesome results - even if we do say so ourselves.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £25k Annual
£100 - £165 Daily
£70 - £85 Daily