This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Frontend Developer (React/JavaScript/e-Commerce)

Venturi Limited

Posted on Jul 18, 2021 by Venturi Limited

Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
IT
Immediate Start
£50k - £50k Annual
Full-Time


Frontend Developer (React/JavaScript/E-commerce)

Manchester (2 days a week on-site)

Salary up to £50,000

We are currently working exclusively with an E-commerce solutions provider who is looking for a Frontend Developer who is skilled within the React ecosystem.

This company is currently needing a Frontend Developer to assist on two major projects for two companies that are market leaders in the supermarket space.

You will be tasked with building with the existing team a 'Grocery Application' to help manage the purchase of items and deliveries to their customers and an 'Internal Admin Application' for their staff. These applications are built with a mixture of React, React Hooks, NextJS, GraphQL, ExpressJS and Cypress and will take up around 80% of the work you will be working on. The other 20% will be helping out existing teams across the business providing E-commerce solutions for their clients.

Skills needed: -

  • Good understanding of the React ecosystem using Redux or React Hooks for managing your state
  • Strong JavaScript experience
  • Worked within an E-commerce background previously
  • If you have worked with Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, EPIServer, SFCC this will be advantageous
  • Knowledge of cloud-based architecture will be advantageous in AWS, Azure or GCP
  • Be able to unit test with Jest, Jasmine, or React Testing Library or similar
  • Ability to be able to do E2E testing in Cypress or similar

Benefits: -

  • 25 Days standard holiday allowance + bank holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years employment)
  • Private company pension scheme - 4% Employee contribution with a 5% employer contribution (rising to 7%)
  • Free annual meeting with a Financial Advisor
  • Online wellbeing service with a third-party provide
  • Social club where previous events have included The Crystal Maze, Chester Races Tickets, Accommodation for Christmas Party, etc.
  • Company Group Lunches
  • Free lunches when in the office - this is dependent on COVID restrictions and isn't expected to be offered until around September

If you are interested in this role please apply!

Keywords: React/Javascript/E-commerce/Magento/episerver/Redux/Hooks/Jest/React.js/JS/GraphQL/Apollo/Nextjs/Woocommerce/Magento 2/JavaScript/Cypress/
Reactjs/Reduxjs/NextJS/Apollo GraphQL/Cloud Architecture/E-commerce/Magento/ReactJS




Reference: 1257949190

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.