Solutions Architect/Tech Consultant - €575-600 Per Day
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Solutions Architect/Tech Consultant - €600 Per Day
High Profile Irish Semi State Organisation urgently requires an Experienced Solutions Architect (Infrastructure) to play a key role in a key transformation project that will commence shortly. Ideally, we are looking for an Architect that has experience managing and/or interacting with teams of software developers.
Located Near Dublin City Centre, this role offers seasoned solutions to play a key role in the upgrading of the company's IT Infrastructure. The scale of this project is such that there is a strong probability the Solutions Architect (Infrastructure) will have their contract extended beyond the initial six-month requirement.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 restrictions, this role will be offered on a remote basis initially but as the situation improves the Senior Security SME will be expected to make themselves available onsite for key meetings and at least some days every week.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- At least 5 years' experience as an Infrastructure Architect
- Hold a degree or appropriate equivalent in Computer Science, IT or other related area
- Strong Architecture experience & Certification - Ideally in EA with certification in any of the following: TOGAF, Zachman Framework, Archimate, ITIL, COBIT
- Strong working knowledge of Infrastructure technologies particularly those from Microsoft, HP and Cisco. Certifications in these technologies (Especially MSCE/MCSA, Azure Certification) particularly welcome.
- Strong knowledge and some experience with cloud focused Infrastructure - Microsoft Azure and/or AWS, IBM and Google cloud.
- Strong working knowledge of software development and experience managing and/or interacting with teams of software developers.
- Ability to carry out Financial management/budget tracking tasks for a portfolio of projects.
- Good Project management skills, ideally certified to PRINCE2, PMP levels
- Good technical understanding of desktop services, network services, and support services, and the ability to bring together components into an overall solution
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead discussions with vendors to assess solutions and make decisions
Please Note - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU/EEA or be a UK Citizen as our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.