Security Engineer (Vulnerability Scanning/Penetration Testing)
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Junior Security Engineer vacancy requiring profound Vulnerability Scanning/Penetration Testing knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 5+ years in penetration testing, security assessments or vulnerability scanning, or other offensive security roles, including experience with medium-to-large network infrastructure
- Proficiency in Go/Python coding would be an advantage
- Familiarity with IoT security and security scanning platforms is a big plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for exploratory analysis of the FacNet and BOS environments while also supporting the deployment of infrastructure and processes to enact security scanning at scale
- Researching and modelling the structure of relevant networks and devising scanning approaches
- Scanning capabilities gap analysis, including vendor and opensource considerations
- Performing operational scanning and tabletop exercises on IoT and supporting devices
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.