UI Developer- Magento/Drupal CMS- REMOTE
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by ESG Consulting
*Work Schedule: 100% Remote, 1-2 days a week partial onsite from time to time*
*Local Atlanta candidates strongly preferred*
We are seeking a UI Developer who will design and develop user-friendly websites across multiple platforms.
The candidate must understand UI integration with Back End services based on PHP and application architecture.
Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as under direct supervision.
Must take the initiative to explore and stay current on new technologies and trends.
The candidate will be expected to provide examples of websites he/she has worked on.
Requirements: 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience.
Required 4 years of experience hands on with the following:
- Magento version 2.3.
- Drupal versions 7/8.
- Experience transitioning from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 is a plus.
- Experience designing and creating graphics using Adobe Creative suite.
- Proficiency with Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
- Ability to code CSS and HTML.
- Responsive design.
- Provide excellent customer service and customer-facing skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to non-technical users.
- Collect and interpret business and design requirements from internal and external sources.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high-level view with planning and strategy for future innovation.
- Flexible and experienced in SDLC, Agile, and blended development methodologies.
- Ability to collect and interpret analytics (Google Analytics, SiteImprove and Omniture Site Catalyst) and user data (surveys).
- Use of open APIs, such as Google Maps, Custom Search Engine, Translate, etc.
- Social media integration techniques.
- Video file conversion and optimization.
- Ability to author and recommend standards for various interfaces, frameworks, and platforms.