Junior Data Engineer
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Jr Data Engineer
In Levy we are looking for a Jr Data Engineer with at least 3 years of experience working with information analyses, design and development. You will work in an international Agile Scrum team from one of the biggest financial companies in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- You will ddiscuss data specifications and requirements with internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and map the needed data.
- Build the ETL processes for various products for financial markets.
- Re-design applications by using Azure native tooling eg Azure Databricks, ADF, Azure Functions.
- Perform functional testing.
- Implementation of the new ETL process for ALM with Azure native tooling
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Azure eg Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure functions, Azure SQL and other Azure native tooling.
- Knowledge of Python and SQL (Server), ETL, unit & Integration testing, test automation and database modelling techniques
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- An Agile/DevOps mindset with 'T-shaped' skills
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Dutch is a Big Plus!
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!