Business Analyst (Digital, CRM, Agile, Insurance)
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
8 Aug 2021
£60k - £65k Annual
Business Analyst - Remote working
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits
The role will be split between Stratford-up-Avon and home based.
We are looking for an accomplished Business Analyst to provide analysis services to stakeholders to enable successful business change that meets the needs of the organisation and our customers.
Specifically, a BA is required to:
- Work as part of a project team eliciting and capturing business requirements across the existing General Insurance (GI) Business systems to support the delivery of a new Digital platform.
- Analyse and document the impacts of the new Digital platform on our existing line of business systems such as CRM, Policy administration systems, document store and third parties.
- Define and documenting as is' and to be' business processes.
- Elicitation and management of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Make recommendations to enhance and improve the functional use of the Digital platform the supporting systems.
Required skills and experience:
- Requirements Elicitation, the ability to work with Subject Matter Experts to capture business requirements alongside an Agile system development project.
- Experience of working on a large scale Digital change initiatives within a complex change environment.
- The experience of running requirement elicitation workshops and user story documentation.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to shape user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as MS Dynamics within Financial Services environment.
- The ability to facilitate effective process design workshops to define detailed, complete and agreed processes.
- The ability to identify significant gaps between as is and to be processes and understand the steps required to move to the target state.
- Any experience of UX and wireframing, email development from concept to delivery and Agile methodologies would be desirable.
- Identify, establish, and maintain beneficial working relationships with stakeholders to enable the effective delivery of Business Analysis services.
- Capture business requirements to support the development of a new Digital platform with integration to existing GI line of Business systems, aiding the design and development teams in making the necessary changes to support delivery.
- As well as defining the technical deliverables in order to meet the needs of the project, business change or stakeholder. Produce, and agree with stakeholders; work packages, estimates and analysis plans that meet the needs and scope of the requirements and identify key dependencies.
- Experience of Business Analysis delivered throughout the full life cycle of change.
- Experience of the full software development life cycle Knowledge and experience (desirable) of using structured methods eg UML, BPMN.
- Experience of establishing effective relationships with and influencing stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of Business Analysis, including the application of appropriate tools and techniques.
Please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.