Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Network Consultant Project
As a Network Consultant, you will make sure that the network and security architecture of the firm are fitting to the needs of the client.
As a Network Consultant
Network Consultant Responsibilities:
- Design the network security ainfrastructure.
- Working independently and in a team
- Reporting on risk analysis and market trends- risks and opportunities
- Maintain - monitor and support the security of all connectivity.
- Detect and escalate risks and threats of the network and security.
Network Consultant Requirements:
- IT background- preferably Security
- Experience with Cisco, Checkpoint and F5
- Relevant experience with Wi-Fi and Data analysis
- Strong knowledge of security systems- network design
- Good communication skills- you will interact with stakeholders.
- Working or living in the Netherlands
- Willing to invest in a company long term
- Must speak Dutch.
Benefits that we offer:
- Personal budget for certifications/trainings
- Challenging and fun work environment
- Opportunity to develop skills working with the newest technologies.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus at the end of the year
Location: Amsterdam area
If you are interested to find out more about this position, please contact me or call me for a confidential conversation.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.