Murex Consultant (m/f/d) to work at multinational Institution in Luxembourg
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Murex Consultant (m/f/d) to reinforce our consulting team working for client projects in Luxembourg.
- Gather, write and review test cases.
- Review test cases with the business.
- Build the test cases on Onyx end to end.
- Build Murex workflow and BO confirmation/settlement.
- Contribute to the sign-off process of the test/go-live documents for patch upgrade.
- Contribute to the SIT and UAT phases of Onyx and patch upgrade.
- University degree in finance, economics, business administration, or equivalent education;
- Overall, between 8 and 10 years of experience including:
- At least 5 years of experience with Murex financial systems at a bank or other financial institution;
- At least 3 years' experience on Onyx implementation;
- At least 3 years' experience on Back Office and workflow implementation;
- Good experience with Back Office activities and non-regression test automation.
- Integrity, reliability and independence;
- Accuracy, precision and attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills;
- Confident working to deadlines without supervision;
- Ability to form good working relationships with staff at all levels;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements;
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- An interesting work environment in a small and highly skilled multinational team
infeurope S.A. is a consultancy company with 38 years of experience in the design and management of multilingual information systems and services applied to several business sectors, including financial services, document management and intellectual property rights (IPR). Our experts realise projects for the European Institutions and International Organisations in Luxembourg and other EU Member States.