Devops Engineer - Java, Jenkins, Openshift
Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by IT Di-Visions AG
Devops Engineer - Java - Jenkins - Openshift
- Work closely with our development colleagues as well as other disciplines to further automate and optimize the deployment process.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Support other team members when needed
- Infrastructure provisioning using yaml/json files, hands on in designing iaas in Openshift.
- Conceptually clear and hands on openshift basics, volume claim, mounts, configuration handling and designing base infra for microservice based applications.
- Release coordination with various stakeholders
- More than 8 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
Java Developer Knowledge/Java Development Background is Must (5+ years)
Jenkins -CI CD experience (at least 1-2 years of experience)
- Hands on knowledge in Redhat openshift from delivery architecture planning to release of software (1 - 2+ years of experience)
- Can mentor other team members
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- GKE (Google kubernetes Engine or AKS- Azure Kubernetes service)
- Scripting Python, Shell, ansible, saltstack
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning using yaml/json files, hands on in designing iaas in Openshift
- Lightweight rest services designing and implementation using microservice pattern
- Cloud and cluster basics, service endpoint design as per requirements, good knowledge on egress/ingress and - routing in openshift
- Good knowledge of git branching, CLI commands and git flow
- Basic knowledge of docker
- Location: Zurich
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Currently home office, after Covid in the office
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Ms.Martina Micciulla,
Please send your complete electronic application.
IT Di-Visions AG