Posted on Jul 17, 2021 by SPG - Therapy & Education
Starting at: $83,000 for a school-based calendar (185 days) with additional compensation for Summer work and year-round placements
***Sign-on bonuses starting at $2,000 for full-time employees (prorated for part-time)***
SPG, one of the most respected groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time PTs to join our multidisciplinary team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, PTs, and mental health counselors. We have clinic and school-based opportunities for PTs to work with children and students 0-to-22 years old who present with a wide range of medical diagnoses.
We have pediatric clinics and school-based opportunities for PTs to work with children 0-to-22 years old who present with a wide range of medical diagnoses, such as orthopedic impairments, autism, developmental coordination disorder, etc. Our multidisciplinary team provides an unparalleled resource for support and mentorship that will make a powerful impact on your career as a pediatric therapist.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate as an active member of the medical and/or IEP team
• Determine eligibility for physical therapy through evaluation, including standardized assessments, functional outcome measures, observations, and interviews
• Establish a plan of care with individualized SMART goals and provide accurate and thorough documentation in accordance with legal guidelines
• Design and implement treatment through 1:1 direct, motor groups, and consultation services Participate in active and effective collaboration and communication with children, colleagues, professionals, and caregivers
• Participate in equipment evaluation, training, and management
WHY CHOOSE US?
SPG, one of the most respected groups of pediatric specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time Physical Therapists to join our multidisciplinary team of behavior specialists, school psychologists, SLPs, OTs, PTs, and mental health counselors. SPG truly believes that together we can empower authentic change and help children and their families. SPG offers flexible, consistent schedules, and varied job responsibilities, a student loan pay-down program, professional dues, and materials reimbursement, and a robust, competitive compensation package, including 401K with company matching, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
• CA Physical Therapy license or eligibility pending
• Highly developed interpersonal and technical skills for team collaboration, establishing therapeutic rapport in a child-centered environment
• A love for helping children reach their potential
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.