Systems Administrator / Support Engineer Linux - Remote
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by client server
Systems Administrator / Support Engineer Remote / Uxbridge to £60k
Systems Administrator / Support Engineer (Linux Windows Networking) *Remote*. Opportunity for a talented Systems Administrator / Support Engineer to join a forward thinking technology company within the cyber security space. The company have a great culture and offer benefits such as team holidays, shares and flexible / remote working.
As a Systems Administrator / Support Engineer you'll be joining the Operations Team who provide support to customers and channel partners for the company's cyber product. Your responsibilities will involve; debugging, log reading, API reviews and raising issues with the development and testing teams to resolve.
This role is fully remote allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK or Europe. If you prefer you can work within the Uxbridge based modern offices, with onside parking available and only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
The company have a great culture and offer benefits such as team holidays, shares and stock options. You'll have the opportunity to visit and work from the company's offices in Oslo and the US if you want to.
- Previous experience within a Support Engineer or Systems Administrator role
- Strong Linux skills is essential and ideally Windows
- Degree educated in Computer Science or STEM subject from a top tier university (Russell Group or Redbrick)
- Networking experience (TCP/IP)
- Experience with log files, debugging and QA experience beneficial
- Understanding or interest in cyber / data security
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Systems Administrator / Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Systems Administrator / Support Engineer (Linux) role.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18 - £24 Hourly
£23k - £24k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual