Automated Software Test Engineer (App & Web)
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Automated Software Test Engineer (App & Web). The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Create, maintain, implement & document manual & automated acceptance & verification tests for mobile apps, PC software & web applications.
- Develop test cases & test scripts with the help of suitable test frameworks (eg Appium, Cucumber, Maven, Jenkins) using associated programming languages (Java, C #).
- Collaborate in the development & expansion of an in-house test infrastructure for automated testing applications (HW/SW).
- Expand specialist knowledge regarding the automated & cross-platform testing of software (Class IIb Medical Device) in cooperation with internal & external partners.
- At least 3 years of experience in Automated Software Testing; especially in App & Web Testing.
- A sound knowledge of the technical functionality of mobile platforms (smartphones) & the operating systems installed on them (iOS, Android).
- Skilled & experienced in Testing Mobile Apps on iOS & Android platforms.
- Skilled & experienced with tools for test automation such as Cucumber, Appium, Jenkins & Maven.
- A very good knowledge of Java or C #.
- Vey proficient experience with Agile Project Methods.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Ideally further trained in the field of software testing (eg ISTQB Certified Software Tester).
- Fluent in English & ideally a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.