C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded/Automation/
Control Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop Real Time automation, motion & control solutions into advanced measurement systems.
- Contribute to software architecture & the development of software components.
- Utilize automation, control & post-processing software for exposure systems for biological experiments
Your Skills & Experience:
- Skilled & experienced in advanced development & close to hardware debugging in C/C++, including experience with the latest C++ standards.
- Experienced in Embedded, Real Time & motion Software Development.
- A knowledge of measurement & test equipment automation (SCPI, VISA).
- Familiar with oscilloscopes, protocols & logic analyzers.
- Able to comprehend & process hardware datasheets & schematics.
- Accustomed to translating high-level descriptions into technical requirements & implementations.
- Any experience in the areas of Python, Agile Development Methodologies & Continuous Integration Systems is considered advantageous.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Sciences or similar.
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, structured, detailed & both customer & quality-oriented.
- Strong communication & multi-tasking skills, efficient, collaborative & a team-player.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.