Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Brookwood
Would you like to be part of a World Class Automotive Tier 1?
I know have an amazing opportunity for you to be General Manager across 3 Buildings in Gallatin with around 800 people.
The General Manager has overall accountabilities for the safe, efficient and profitable operation of assigned plant including continuous improvements. This position is accountable for ensuring customer expectations are met and the standards of quality, accounting, administration and plant management, including budgets, are maintained consistently and in accordance with best practices and ABC specific guidelines and procedures. The General Manager ensures on-going measurement, analysis, adjustment and reporting of all plant activities including work environment of fairness, equity and non-discriminatory practices and standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the effective delegation of tasks to Managers and/or Supervisors within plant/(s) under his/her control, consistent with established Management Practices.
- To create, foster and maintain a work environment where equality, fairness and non-discriminatory practices are consistently maintained.
- Ensure that all subordinates adhere to Safety policies and procedures as well as safety legislation in all area of operation.
- To institute and maintain efficient employment of Human Resources, including proper treatment, performance reviews, ensure correct salary/wage administration, hiring, training, promotion, discipline and/or treatment consistent with ABC and legislative policies and practices.
- To develop supervisors and employees to full potential.
- To ensure effective communications at all levels, through formal meetings, informal discussions, one-on-one interviews etc. so that employee expectations are realized as much as possible and morale is high.
- To administer all aspects of his/her responsibilities in a professional manner consistent with company policy and general industry standards.
- Extensive experience in Automotive Plant Management
- Experienced in an Injection Moulding/Plastics environment
- Continues Improvement background
- Technical Degree