Infrastructure Architect (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, PowerBI, My Analytics)
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Infrastructure Architect (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint, PowerBI, My Analytics) - Remote and Brussels, Belgium - English speaking/RATE: circa EUR400 per day
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for an Infrastructure Architect.
For this role you can initially work remotely, but once the COVID restrictions have been lifted, you will then need to be based onsite in Brussels.
Please find some details below:
(1) Functional and non-functional requirements elicitation and analysis
(2) Contribution to roadmaps and other architecture governance artefacts
(3) Build of conceptual designs (solutions identification/comparison, impacts/prerequisites, total cost of ownership estimation, target operating model..)
(4) Inception & review/validation of statement of works for service suppliers
(5) Architecture support to changes and projects:
a) Build of high level designs (HLD) and detailed designs (DD)
b) Review/validation of HLD and DD from third parties
c) Technical coordination in support to Project Managers
d) Contribution to PoC, prototypes, solutions verifications & validations
(6) Technical auditing: management of external audits/assessments
2 Domain of Expertise
(1) Microsoft domain
a) Windows client and server platforms
b) Windows systems management and tooling
c) Digital Workplace environment (Active Directory, ADFS, Exchange, SharePoint)
d) M365 Services (Exchange online, SharePoint online, One Drive for Business, Teams, Stream, Sway)
e) Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Virtual Agents)
f) Analytics (PowerBI, MyAnalytics)
g) Identity and Access Management, Security Framework
h) Azure Cloud Services (Compute, Databases, Machine Learning, DevOps, BlockChain, Containers, Security, Storage, Multi-Cloud, Management and Governance
(2) Communication and Collaboration tools (audio/video conferencing, streaming, MS portfolio, Webex, )
a) Cross platform experience (Linux/Microsoft/VMware)
b) IT middlewares (Directory services, API management, Web Services, )
c) Enterprise Architecture framework
Infrastructure Architect Acting as a Technical Lead providing knowledge and confidence to drive forward new ways of using technologies and provide advanced diagnostics techniques together with training to operational teams.
This is an English speaking role. French would be an advantage.
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.