Information Security Architect
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Information Security Architect required to provide security architecture and design services to a range of different projects. The role will be based in Switzerland and will broadly cover Assessment of existing technology architecture/design, development of, and review of, secure architecture reference models, patterns, and options.
Provision of current state analysis including control gap analysis, reference architecture standards and pattern development, decision support, and To-Be architecture and design development. Other services will include:
- System/Enterprise Security Architecture
- Application Security Architecture
- Data and Information Security Architecture
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture
- Network and Enclave Computing Environment Security Architecture
- Endpoint Security Architecture
- Secure Architectures for emerging technologies (Cloud, Mobility, social media, Big Data, Business Intelligence, etc.)
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC OR SABSA/TOGAF and have expert knowledge of Information Security Architecture. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. You must have EU citizenship and be willing to work in Switzerland.