Scala Data Engineer
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Engineer with hands on experience as an Azure Data engineer who is passionate about all things data integration, ETL, Data Warehousing and Data Factory. You will work in an international team from one of the biggest banks in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- As an Azure Data Engineer, you will be working in a rapidly growing Data Integration Services/Platform team
- Support the planning and implementation of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment.
- Design and build modern data pipelines and data streams.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Extensive ETL experience
- Databricks development
- Programming skills experience eg: Phyton, SCALA, PowerShell
- Exposure working in a Microsoft Azure Data Platform environment
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Storage (Blob or Data Lake)
- Azure Functions/Logic
- Power BI knowledge/experience
- SQL Azure DB
- SQL Azure DWH
- Azure DevOps - CI/CD
- Solid experience with Datamodelling, data warehouse design and data lake concepts and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!