Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
The main function of this position is to support the companies Annual Report project team. As a Graphic Designer with good technical and project management skills the candidate is responsible to consult and challenge our internal stakeholder.
In addition to strong visual understanding of typography, colors, you're proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Adobe InDesign + Adobe Illustrator). Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills in English and German.
- Be an active part of the Annual Report project management team
- Set-up/prepare independently relevant materials based on the input/feedback from the lead agency + involved project team members
- Actively take over the project management responsibility
- Work closely with our internal stakeholder to create/develop visual appealing solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English + German)
- Ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines in-time
- Proficient in using Adobe InDesign + Adobe Illustrator
- CMS (Content Management System) knowledge (+censhare)
- Previous experience with Annual Report project management handling
- Degree in Multimedia and/or GraphicDesign or similar
- Min. 2 years experience in a similar role (corporate and/or agency)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.