Property Acquisition Manager - Telecoms - Dublin
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Project People
Property Acqusition Specialist - 12 month contact - Based in Dublin - Mobile Telecoms
- Handle all aspects of property acquisition
- Lease with relevant professionals to ensure adherence to relevant processes and regulations
- Manage dependencies across a defined group of properties
- Ensure lease terms on individual properties are in place by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply property expertise to support & validate the work of Solicitors & 3rd party suppliers to ensure property specific issues are addressed
- Ideally two years' experience in an estate agency environment
- Ideally have previous telecoms exp in a similar role
- A relevant property/real estate qualification
- Excellent track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, self-motivation and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Car owner a must
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.