Data Warehouse and BI Engineer Contract
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Lincoln Recruitment Specialists
Role Title: Data Warehouse and BI Engineer Contract
Role Summary: My client a global leader in insurance is urgently looking for a Data Warehouse & BI Engineer with extensive experience in design, development, and extended analytics. This is an initial 6-month daily rate contract, working remotely. Candiates must relocate to Ireland, if applying from abroad.
Ideal Candidate: The ideal person for this role will have a very strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016, database design/development experience (T-SQL), data warehousing, and experience SSAS. It is a bonus should someone has experience with SSRS/Power BI/Tableau experience.
Role: Daily rate contract
Rate: Euros 550 - 600 - experience dependent
Location: Dublin - remote working
Bonus Role Requirements:
- Design and developing data solutions using our existing tech stack which includes SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS & Power BI to name a few, to best serve the business.
- Propose, explore and work to integrate tools and supporting technologies to advance the architecture and design of the technical solutions supported by the team.
- Collaborate closely with other squad members to support the effort to meet the squad's goals.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the squad in the technical and business domains.
- Work to advance the technical and design skills of the team.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly