Head of Software Development
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of Software Development. This role is permanent position based in Thurgau Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
- Personally & professionally Manage a Software Department containing 16 employees.
- Guide, coach & inspire the team & further develop employees.
- Hold Software Specialist responsibility within R&D.
- Ensure effective Embedded Software Development in C++ with the involvement of external partners.
- Expanding the amount of Automation in SW Testing & Lean Requirements Engineering.
- Promote the development & expansion of well-structured documentation.
- Further develop methods & processes in Modern Software Development such as Scrum, ADD, ATAM, Systems Engineering & CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Establish Networks & cooperate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Several years of experience in Leading Software Development Teams.
- Proven experience & success with Scrum in Complex Software Projects, ideally including experience as a Scrum Master.
- Good experience in Software Engineering close to Hardware in Embedded Linux Environments, preferably including experience with C++.
- Any experience in the areas of ATAM & CI/CD with Jenkins is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science.
- Open, creative, innovative, analytical, strategic & entrepreneurial.
- Enthusiastic, confident, assertive & very proficient coaching skills.
- Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.