Business Development Representative
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Business Development Representative (French Speaking)
Our client is a large multinational organisation with offices-based Cork, New York, London and Paris. They are a leader in the cybersecurity domain and are looking to expand in their Cork office. They have just moved into a new large state-of-the-art new office in Cork City Centre to facilitate their continued growth.
In this role you will provide customer/technical support to Enterprise clients the globe. It is an excellent opportunity for someone with customer service experience to take their first step into technology focused career. Full and thorough training will be provided to all successful hires to ensure long term success in the role.
- The role itself involves having experience in outbound calls, 6 months at least.
- Fluency in English and Foreign Language
- Cold Calling & Prospecting
- Follow Up on leads and referrals.
- Maintain account information and activity on their CRM system.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college/university and 1 years+ B2B sales experience
- They are looking for energetic, passionate people who are hardworking in a high-pressure environment and are looking to progress and are eager to learn.
- Basic skill level of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional phone skills and ability to handle a high volume of calls per day
- Personal Drive/Ambitious
- Team Orientated, Good sense of humour
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
What's in it for you?
- Internal Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Dental Service
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.