Director Application Management - MS Dynamics
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Director Application Management - MS Dynamics vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the service sector.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience working in development and integration of large-scale solutions involving various technology platforms and interfaces across inhouse and externally developed systems
- Expertise with MS technology such as MS Azure, PowerBI and MS Power Platform as well as with ERP such as MS Dynamics solutions, especially F&O, CE and Infor
- Background in leading global or multi-country rollout of Pan-European ERP solutions including proven experience in managing budget global delivery teams as well as internal and external teams
- Advanced knowledge in cloud development, agile project management methods and practices
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders along with competency in preventing issues upfront and driving excellence through test automation, continuous development and integration
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, Masters Degree or higher educational qualification is of distinct advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining and managing the ERP application stack and the integration framework including MS Dynamics, Infor and MS Power Platform technologies
- Leading the application development team through the delivery of applications and data architecture based on MS Dynamics and Infor
- Managing the global application portfolio for Infor and MS Dynamics including CRM, F&O, Power Platform and MS IoT
- Supporting the strategic ERP roadmap and consolidation of applications while optimising DevOps capabilities and coordinating CI/CD development
- Developing and maintaining the engagement and relationship with all key stakeholders
- Centralising and managing the demand from different projects requiring developments on the ERP landscape while taking responsibility for budget planning and approval requests
- Leading partners & system integrators, contractors and internal employees across a global ERP estate as well as supporting post go-live issues management and escalation
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.