Oracle EBS Consultant
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Project People
Oracle EBS Consultant
Remote initially - Dublin 2 days/week post restrictions
6 month contract initially
An exciting opportunity for an Oracle EBS Technical/Functional consultant to join this leading provider of IT Services & Solutions has arisen. You will be a member of our client's Oracle capability working as part of a team of functional and technical consultants who provide onsite and remote services to their customers, across a wide range of Oracle technologies.
Working with a team of Functional, Technical and DBAs, you will develop appropriate skills and experiences to:
* Provide support and consultancy skills around Oracle eBusiness Suite (R11i, 12.X Cloud, Fusion) to the business users working on site with the customer and delivering the services from our clients offices. We expect the role to be 70% Functional and 30% Technical.
* Provide guidance and mentorship to the Users around best practice
* Ability to convert business functional requirements into technical specifications
* Work with their customers, to understand their business requirements and collaborate with the Oracle team to design changes to be agreed and signed off with the customer.
* Conduct requirements gathering all the way through UAT testing, Prepare Requirements documents, System configuration documents, Detailed functional design documents, perform Test cases, prepare User training documents and Implementation documents.
* Plan, prioritise, design, test, and coordinate end-to-end delivery of solutions
* Have expert knowledge of the following modules: PO, GL AR and good working knowledge of the following modules AP, FA, CE, SLA, eTax
* Experience INV and Loans would be desirable
* Have experience of implementation and upgrade of the above modules particularly 11i to 12.2 X and 12.13 to 12.2.X
* Have experience of providing end user training in the above modules
* Ensuring all issues raised by the customer are logged and tracked.
* Ensure the team of Oracle consultants are kept up to date with progress.
* Oracle Functional Specialist with expert knowledge of Oracle EBS r11i, 12.1.3 and 12.2.X
* Functional Knowledge of Purchasing, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, AP, AR Cash Management, Subledger Accounting and eTax
* PL/SQL programming
* XML Publisher
* Oracle Workflow
* Experience working with and understanding of client business requirements, interpretation and production of detailed specifications and documentation, supported by a team of technical consultants
* Excellent communication skills in dealing with end users and senior level management
* Flexibility to work out of hours if required
* Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
* 3rd Level Degree or professional Qualification
* Oracle technology certifications
Competencies (Knowledge/Skills/Experience) - Desirable:
* Working on R12.2.x
* OA Framework
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.