SQL Azure Data Engineer - 100% Remote
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of our clients is looking for SQL Azure Data Engineer for a 12+ month contract in Netherlands. 100% Remote working is available.
We are looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer who is highly proficient in creating data pipelines using Azure ADF (and/or Alteryx/SSIS/KNIME) and database modelling on MS SQL.
The Project The Data Analytics project is extending and supporting the Azure Data Platform. The stakes are high as the team is committed to realizing big savings and the Data Platform is key in realizing these savings.
For the project we need additional support from an Azure Data Engineer. In summary we need 2 types of support:
- Expertise skills to guide the current project team in the right direction.
- Capacity in order to keep solving issues and deliver the requested deliverables by the IBP team.
Technical Skills required:
- Azure SQL server, Azure SQL server, Azure serverless Servers, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL pool.
- Azure Data Factory, Data flows, connecting to SAP, monitoring, integration runtime, variable and parameter uses, triggers.
- Azure Key Vault, creation, usage, security, monitoring
- DevOps, Git, Version control and Automated deployments.
- Datamodelling, knowledge of, time series, 3NF, Kimball and Data Vault, slowly changing dimensions
- Data lake experience.
- T-SQL. Stored procedures, DML, DDL, and Dynamic SQL.
- Metadata solutions.
Please share your CV if you are interested and available.