Data Scientist - Pharma
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Data Scientist- Pharma for Remote + Onsite contract in Switzerland
You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
- Start date: 16.08.2021
- End date: One-year contract
- Extension: yes
- Work location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: Minimum willingness to work 60% onsite, rest discussable in the interviews
- Traveling required: No
Notes: Swiss payroll ideally. Need local candidates or those who are keen to be onsite 60%.
Considering Swiss and EU candidates
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Provide visual overviews and dashboards of results explaining trends and patterns in data.
Data preparation and preprocessing accessing SQL databases and remote Servers.
Provide fundamental insight about subject matters related to assay development.
Implement reproducible Machine Learning pipelines using internal SW and best practices.
Perform exploratory data analyses/data science techniques.
Communicate statistical analysis and interpretation of data.
Discover, create and improve analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing.
Design and develop novel and machine learning algorithms using both Auto ML SW and Python
- Master in computerscience or realated fields preferred with focus and experience in pharma - biochemistry (*)
- Previous working experience as a Machine Learning/Data Scientist for at least 2 years (*)
- Good programming skills in Python demonstrated experience making R Shiny dashboards (*)
- Expertise implementing machine-learning techniques (eg, K-means, SVM, trees, neural networks)(*)
- Strong knowledge of sciKit Learn, Pandas, and Keras (*)
- Previous knowledge of biochemistry, assay development, or pharmaceuticals (*)
- Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, statistical data analysis, discrete and continuous optimization, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminative methods (*)
- Worked in SCRUM team and proficient using Git version control (*)
- Experience working in a Linux environment (*)
- Knowhow in Object Oriented programming. Familiarity with reading Jmp, Matlab, and C based code (*)
- Experience working in an international environment