Domain Architect Digital Workplace and Enterprise Content Services
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by Base 3
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of:
- Defining the Enterprise Architecture directions and Standards aligned with the company strategy;
- Implementing a consistent architecture practice across the company;
- Defining and documenting relevant Reference Architectures, Standards, and Roadmaps;
- Maintaining a multi-year IT plan and technology roadmap, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments;
- Providing lightweight governance, guidance, and support for the delivery organisations across the company worldwide.
- Enterprise/Domain Architect, with experience in Enterprise Architecture practice
- Past experience in the design of IT infrastructure, Digital Workplace, Enterprise Content Services, in a security-focused environment
- Able to conduct apprehend broad and complex domains, and to provide structured recommendations adapted to the company context along different time horizons
- Analytical, result-oriented
- Team player, ready to share and coach others
- Good communicator (written and oral) in English
Required Technical skills
- Enterprise Architecture frameworks - eg TOGAF, IT4IT, IAF
- Enterprise Architecture modelling - eg Archimate
- Lean/Agile practices - eg Scrum, SAFe, Less
- Public Cloud platforms - MS Azure
- Collaboration platforms - O365
- Enterprise Content Services technology
- Azure DevOps/TFS, Artifactory, MS Visual Studio
- As an Enterprise Architect in the "EA Technology Services" team, you will be responsible for the Digital Workplace domain and the Enterprise Content Services Domain.
- You will be the preferred point of contact for the End User Services tribe of the IT Infrastructure and Operations division
- You will collaborate closely with your colleagues in charge of other (parts of) IT domains.
- You will elaborate the vision of your domain in line with the strategic goals and directions, the technology standards, the Enterprise Architecture principles, the policies of the company. You will define standards and patterns for your domain.
- You will guide and support the delivery organisations in order to make sure the architecture domain vision is adequately implemented.
- You will cope with systems and problems of a complex nature that may span across functions/locations/organisations.
- You will contribute to the ongoing Enterprise Architecture transformation and continuous improvement of the EA function and practice, and in the embedding of the EA Target Operating Model into the delivery organisation