DevOps Expert for a multinational client in The Hague
Posted on Jul 16, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a DevOps Expert for a multinational client in The Hague
- Perform component design, including recommendations on which libraries to best use.
- Define relevant Enterprise Application and data integration and software development patterns and their reference implementation
- Identify areas for operational saving and/or automation tasks.
- Guide, coach advise and consult implementation team on software development standards, including security aspects such as authentication, authorization and encryption.
- Guide, coach advise and consult implementation teams with continuous integration/delivery process (and tools supporting it) in alignment with the development methods and selected technical standards.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of application designs developed by other service providers to ensure that one to meet defined requirements.
- Validate deployment code quality, written by other service providers.
- Support alignment of the domain initiatives with the target architecture
- Design and support the implementation of interfaces between various bounded contexts covering both internal and external domains
- Provide DevOps support to product and project teams.
- Provide guidance and advice to proof of concepts
- Provide guidance to development teams during implementation phase
- Assist to the decommissioning of Legacy systems in this domain
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems and at least 8 years of experience in enterprise architecture.
- Domain driven design
- Containerisation best practices (eg, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Modern architecture patterns (eg microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures (based on Apache Kafka)
- Spring framework (Security, REST, Spring Boot, Cloud data flow)
- Developing solutions which meet challenging performance requirements
- CI/CD techniques (Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, ArgoCD, Helm, WhiteSource)
- Elastic Search technologies (Elasticsearch)
- Cloud native architectures and cloud providers (Azure and GCP primarily)
- Security technologies (OIDC and oAuth2)
- Experience with databases (Postgress, Cockroach DB, NOSQL, Graph, Object data stores)
- Experience with AMF and ADS
- Excellent communication and designs documentation skills
- Fluent in English
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.